Florestopolis

Brazil
ShowersShowers
69°
61°
67°

Forecast

  • 1 AMShowers67°
  • 2 AMShowers67°
  • 3 AMShowers67°
  • 4 AMCloudy67°
  • 5 AMCloudy66°
  • 6 AMCloudy66°
  • 7 AMShowers66°
  • 8 AMShowers67°
  • 9 AMShowers68°
  • 10 AMShowers68°
  • 11 AMShowers68°
  • 12 PMShowers68°
  • 1 PMShowers68°
  • 2 PMShowers68°
  • 3 PMShowers68°
  • 4 PMShowers67°
  • 5 PMShowers65°
  • 6 PMShowers64°
  • 7 PMShowers63°
  • 8 PMShowers63°
  • 9 PMShowers62°
  • 10 PMShowers62°
  • 11 PMShowers61°
  • 12 AMShowers60°
  • 1 AMCloudy60°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 75%75%69°61°Night - Showers with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).Rain with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%69°57°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°52°Sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%79°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%75°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%71°64°Rain today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 80% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%73°65°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%72°64°Showers today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%75°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%75°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

28.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:37 AM6:15 PM

Map