Tres Palmeiras

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
93°
74°
86°

Forecast

  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy92°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMFair75°
  • 6 AMClear75°
  • 7 AMFair76°
  • 8 AMFair80°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy95°
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%93°74°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%98°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 98F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%100°76°Mostly sunny skies. High near 100F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%100°75°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 100F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%99°75°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%99°75°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%99°75°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%100°75°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High around 100F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%100°75°Sunshine. High near 100F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%97°75°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 97F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 42%42%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    94°
  • Humidity
    67%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms, especially late. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:29 AM6:30 PM

Map