Trairao

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
72°
76°

Forecast

  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy77°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°72°A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°73°Scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°73°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%90°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy with an isolated thunderstorm possible after midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%89°72°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°73°Partly cloudy. High 94F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%96°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 96F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Isolated thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%91°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%91°73°Thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°74°Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly in the morning. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 43%43%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:30 AM6:38 PM

Map