Terra Santa

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
93°
75°
85°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 1 PMFair91°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 12 AMFair80°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°75°A mix of clouds and sun. High 93F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy this evening. Scattered thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%92°76°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 92F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%93°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°75°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°75°Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies late. High 91F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%93°77°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 93F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 77F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%95°78°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High around 95F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%95°78°Sunny along with a few clouds. High around 95F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%92°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 92F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    94°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun. High 93F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening. Scattered thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:34 AM6:41 PM

Map