Soure

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
87°
77°
78°

Forecast

  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 5 AMCloudy79°
  • 6 AMCloudy79°
  • 7 AMCloudy79°
  • 8 AMCloudy82°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms87°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thunderstorms86°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy79°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°77°Cloudy in the morning with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 87F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 77F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%88°78°Mostly sunny skies. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 78F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%88°78°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°77°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 77F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%87°78°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 87F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 78F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°78°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°78°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%88°79°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 79F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°78°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%88°78°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 78F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 34%34%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy in the morning with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 87F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - A few clouds from time to time. Low 77F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:18 AM6:23 PM

Map