Sao Caetano De Odivelas

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
90°
76°
79°

Forecast

  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thunderstorms86°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMFair80°
  • 10 PMFair80°
  • 11 PMFair79°
  • 12 AMFair79°
  • 1 AMClear78°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°76°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°76°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%91°76°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°77°Scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°77°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°77°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 21%21%
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 64%64%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:09 AM6:15 PM

Map