Sao Geraldo Do Araguaia

Brazil
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
86°
74°
86°

Forecast

  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers85°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 8 PMCloudy77°
  • 9 PMCloudy77°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMClear76°
  • 1 AMFair76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms81°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°74°Thunderstorms with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds S.Night - Thunderstorms with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%85°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%87°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%90°74°Partly cloudy today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°79°Mostly sunny today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°76°Partly cloudy today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%90°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%86°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%85°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    95°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds S.

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:00 AM6:09 PM

Map