Oriximina

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
84°
78°
82°

Forecast

  • 2 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 10 AMShowers79°
  • 11 AMShowers80°
  • 12 PMCloudy80°
  • 1 PMCloudy82°
  • 2 PMCloudy83°
  • 3 PMCloudy83°
  • 4 PMCloudy83°
  • 5 PMCloudy83°
  • 6 PMCloudy82°
  • 7 PMCloudy82°
  • 8 PMCloudy82°
  • 9 PMCloudy81°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy81°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%84°78°Night - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from NE to NNE. The overnight low will be 79 °F (26.1 °C).Cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%85°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%85°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%84°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 80% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%89°80°Mostly sunny today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 80 °F (26.7 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°81°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%85°81°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%84°79°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%89°81°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 81 °F (27.2 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    95°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from NE to NNE. The overnight low will be 79 °F (26.1 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:31 AM6:38 PM

Map