Medicilandia

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
94°
75°
93°

Forecast

  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 8 PMFair84°
  • 9 PMFair82°
  • 10 PMFair81°
  • 11 PMFair81°
  • 12 AMFair80°
  • 1 AMFair79°
  • 2 AMFair78°
  • 3 AMFair77°
  • 4 AMFair77°
  • 5 AMFair76°
  • 6 AMFair76°
  • 7 AMFair77°
  • 8 AMFair81°
  • 9 AMSunny85°
  • 10 AMFair89°
  • 11 AMFair92°
  • 12 PMFair95°
  • 1 PMFair98°
  • 2 PMFair99°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°75°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 94F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%100°76°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 100F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%101°75°Mostly sunny skies. High 101F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%98°74°Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 98F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning mostly clear overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%97°74°Partly cloudy. High 97F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%99°76°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%99°76°Sunshine and some clouds. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%99°76°Partly cloudy. High 99F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%99°75°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%97°76°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 97F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 19%19%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    104°
  • Humidity
    53%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 94F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:31 AM6:33 PM

Map