Maruda

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
88°
75°
75°

Forecast

  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 12 PMShowers88°
  • 1 PMShowers88°
  • 2 PMShowers87°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms86°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMFair79°
  • 10 PMFair79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy77°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°75°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%88°74°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear skies. Low 74F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°75°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°77°Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°76°Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°76°Morning sunshine will give way to isolated thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%89°75°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low around 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%89°76°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 12%12%
Precipitation: 36%36%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with occasional showers. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:14 AM6:20 PM

Map