Magalhaes Barata

Brazil
ClearClear
90°
76°
79°

Forecast

  • 1 AMFair79°
  • 2 AMFair78°
  • 3 AMFair78°
  • 4 AMFair77°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 6 AMFair78°
  • 7 AMFair79°
  • 8 AMFair83°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMFair79°
  • 12 AMFair78°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%90°75°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%90°75°Thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°76°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%91°76°Scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 82%82%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:07 AM6:13 PM

Map