Faro

Brazil
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
81°
75°
81°

Forecast

  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 3 PMFair90°
  • 4 PMFair90°
  • 5 PMFair89°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy85°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°75°Scattered thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°76°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 92F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%92°77°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°78°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 93F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°78°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 94F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 78F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%93°76°A few clouds from time to time. High 93F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°74°Thunderstorms likely, especially during the morning. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%89°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 73%73%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 53%53%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph ESE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:46 AM6:50 PM

Map