Curuca

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
81°
74°
81°

Forecast

  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMFair77°
  • 2 AMFair76°
  • 3 AMFair76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%81°74°Isolated thunderstorms this evening. Skies will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°75°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%87°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%89°74°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, becoming fair overnight. Low 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°75°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°75°Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%89°76°Mostly sunny skies. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°75°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Isolated thunderstorms this evening. Skies will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:15 AM6:20 PM

Map