Chaves

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
91°
75°
77°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms90°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMFair80°
  • 9 PMFair79°
  • 10 PMFair79°
  • 11 PMFair79°
  • 12 AMFair78°
  • 1 AMFair78°
  • 2 AMFair78°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy77°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%91°75°Scattered thunderstorms this morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mainly clear. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%93°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°75°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%90°77°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°78°Scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 78F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°78°Scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%90°77°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 19%19%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms this morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Mainly clear. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:23 AM6:30 PM

Map