Anajas

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
96°
74°
78°

Forecast

  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms95°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms94°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms93°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms90°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy78°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%96°74°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 96F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%96°72°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 96F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%98°72°Mostly sunny skies. High 98F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%96°73°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 96F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%99°74°Mostly sunny skies. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 74F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%99°75°Mostly sunny skies. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%99°75°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 99F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low around 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%98°76°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 98F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%99°76°Partly cloudy. High 99F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%98°75°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 98F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 91%91%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 96F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:06 AM6:13 PM

Map