Afua

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
92°
75°
82°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms89°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms92°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms92°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thunderstorms92°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms87°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMFair79°
  • 1 AMFair78°
  • 2 AMFair78°
  • 3 AMFair77°
  • 4 AMFair76°
  • 5 AMClear76°
  • 6 AMClear76°
  • 7 AMSunny77°
  • 8 AMSunny81°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%92°75°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%94°75°Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with showers later in the day. High 94F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%94°76°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 94F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%92°76°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%93°76°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°77°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 77F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°75°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%91°76°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%91°77°Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous in the morning. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%92°77°Scattered thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    89°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:25 AM6:31 PM

Map