Afua

Brazil
FairMostly Clear
83°
77°
83°

Forecast

  • 9 PMFair83°
  • 10 PMFair82°
  • 11 PMFair82°
  • 12 AMFair81°
  • 1 AMFair80°
  • 2 AMFair79°
  • 3 AMFair79°
  • 4 AMFair78°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy95°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy95°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy95°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 6 PMFair88°
  • 7 PMFair85°
  • 8 PMFair84°
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%83°77°A few passing clouds. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%97°76°Partly cloudy. High 97F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%97°76°Partly cloudy. High 97F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%94°77°Thunderstorms likely. High 94F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 77F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°76°Partly cloudy skies. High 94F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%96°76°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 96F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°77°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 93F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 77F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%95°76°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 95F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%97°77°Mostly sunny skies. High 97F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 77F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%97°78°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 97F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 78F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 41%41%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A few passing clouds. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:09 AM6:15 PM

Map