Toledo

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
74°
59°
61°

Forecast

  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 3 PMCloudy71°
  • 4 PMShowers69°
  • 5 PMShowers66°
  • 6 PMShowers64°
  • 7 PMShowers63°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMCloudy59°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%74°59°Mostly cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%74°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°59°Cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°60°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%71°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

26.5 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:14 AM5:53 PM

Map