Senador Modestino Goncalves

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
86°
63°
64°

Forecast

  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy64°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°63°A mix of clouds and sun. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°65°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low near 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%80°62°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 62F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%75°61°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 61F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°62°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High around 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by some light rain later at night. Low 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%80°64°Cloudy with periods of rain. High around 80F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°64°Thunderstorms likely. High 78F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%80°64°Overcast with rain showers at times. High near 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%82°64°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 82F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°63°Partly cloudy. High 83F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 16%16%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NNE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:36 AM5:50 PM

Map