Sao Goncalo Do Abaete

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
78°
64°
78°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 PMFair75°
  • 8 PMFair73°
  • 9 PMClear73°
  • 10 PMClear72°
  • 11 PMClear71°
  • 12 AMClear70°
  • 1 AMClear69°
  • 2 AMClear68°
  • 3 AMFair67°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 8 AMFair71°
  • 9 AMSunny75°
  • 10 AMSunny79°
  • 11 AMSunny82°
  • 12 PMSunny84°
  • 1 PMSunny85°
  • 2 PMFair86°
  • 3 PMFair86°
  • 4 PMFair85°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy84°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%78°64°Mainly clear. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°66°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 87F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%89°66°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 89F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 66F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°64°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°63°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 84F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 63F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°65°Partly cloudy skies. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low around 65F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%83°65°Rain and thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low around 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°65°Rain. Thunderstorms possible...mainly in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°64°Rain. Thunderstorms possible...mainly in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening with a few showers possible overnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%79°63°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    78°
  • Humidity
    59%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mainly clear. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM6:00 PM

Map