Sao Goncalo Do Abaete

Brazil
FairMostly Sunny
84°
63°
82°

Forecast

  • 2 PMFair83°
  • 3 PMFair83°
  • 4 PMFair83°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 6 PMFair79°
  • 7 PMFair77°
  • 8 PMFair75°
  • 9 PMFair74°
  • 10 PMClear72°
  • 11 PMClear71°
  • 12 AMClear70°
  • 1 AMClear69°
  • 2 AMClear68°
  • 3 AMFair67°
  • 4 AMFair66°
  • 5 AMFair65°
  • 6 AMFair65°
  • 7 AMSunny66°
  • 8 AMSunny71°
  • 9 AMSunny75°
  • 10 AMSunny79°
  • 11 AMSunny82°
  • 12 PMSunny84°
  • 1 PMSunny85°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%84°63°Lots of sunshine. High 84F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%88°66°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 88F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°66°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 89F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%87°64°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°63°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms early. Skies will become mainly clear overnight. Low 63F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°64°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%83°65°Rain in the morning. Scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low around 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%82°65°Light rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°63°Thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy with rain likely in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Becoming partly cloudy after some evening rain. Low 63F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%79°62°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    51%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    9 (Very High)

Today - Lots of sunshine. High 84F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Mostly clear. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM6:00 PM

Map