Pitangui

Brazil
FairMostly Clear
85°
66°
76°

Forecast

  • 8 PMFair75°
  • 9 PMClear73°
  • 10 PMFair72°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 1 AMShowers69°
  • 2 AMShowers67°
  • 3 AMShowers66°
  • 4 AMShowers65°
  • 5 AMShowers65°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 2 PMShowers77°
  • 3 PMShowers74°
  • 4 PMShowers72°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy69°
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%85°66°Night - Showers with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ESE at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%80°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°64°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%80°65°Scattered showers today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%68°64°Showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%73°63°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%74°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%78°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%71°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

27.4 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    81°
  • Humidity
    48%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ESE at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:41 AM5:57 PM

Map