Itambacuri

Brazil
CloudyCloudy
72°
64°
71°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 12 PMShowers81°
  • 1 PMShowers80°
  • 2 PMShowers78°
  • 3 PMShowers76°
  • 4 PMShowers74°
  • 5 PMShowers71°
  • 6 PMShowers70°
  • 7 PMCloudy69°
  • 8 PMCloudy68°
  • 9 PMCloudy68°
  • 10 PMCloudy67°
  • 11 PMCloudy66°
  • 12 AMCloudy65°
  • 1 AMCloudy64°
  • 2 AMCloudy64°
  • 3 AMCloudy63°
  • 4 AMCloudy63°
  • 5 AMCloudy63°
  • 6 AMCloudy63°
  • 7 AMCloudy64°
  • 8 AMCloudy65°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%72°64°Rain with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ENE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°64°Cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%86°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%88°64°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%86°69°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°68°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%71°65°Rain today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%66°63°Showers today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%79°62°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

28.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ENE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:32 AM5:43 PM

Map