Querencia

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
78°
70°
78°

Forecast

  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms83°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thunderstorms74°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy88°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%78°70°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°69°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°69°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 89F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%90°69°Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%91°69°Partly cloudy skies. High 91F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%91°70°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 91F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°72°Partly cloudy skies. High around 90F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%90°71°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High around 90F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 91F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°70°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 38%38%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph WNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    83°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    2.49 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:18 AM5:27 PM

Map