Ponte Branca

Brazil
FairMostly Clear
85°
72°
85°

Forecast

  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMFair78°
  • 8 AMFair83°
  • 9 AMFair87°
  • 10 AMSunny90°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms92°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms93°
  • 1 PMFair93°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy87°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°72°A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°71°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 94F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%95°71°Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High near 95F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°70°Mostly sunny skies. High 91F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°70°Thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°68°Thunderstorms likely. High 81F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°66°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 66F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%87°64°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%89°66°Mainly sunny. High 89F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%90°68°Mostly sunny skies. High near 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    40%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:14 AM5:28 PM

Map