Nova Maringa

Brazil
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
71°
66°
71°

Forecast

  • 12 AMThunderstorms71°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 2 AMCloudy70°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers69°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 8 AMCloudy68°
  • 9 AMCloudy70°
  • 10 AMCloudy73°
  • 11 AMCloudy75°
  • 12 PMCloudy78°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy68°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%71°66°Thunderstorms likely this evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°62°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 62F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°67°Mostly sunny skies. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 67F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%91°69°Mostly sunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%90°70°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low around 70F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%87°66°Mostly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 87F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°61°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 77F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°61°Partly cloudy skies. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%85°63°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 85F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 63F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%90°67°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 79%79%
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    71°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    0.81 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms likely this evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:54 AM5:45 PM

Map