Confresa

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
81°
73°
81°

Forecast

  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thunderstorms81°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms88°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°73°Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%88°72°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%92°72°Cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%90°72°Thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%88°71°Thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°71°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 88F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°72°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°73°Partly cloudy skies. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°73°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:14 AM5:22 PM

Map