Alto Taquari

Brazil
ShowersShowers
82°
62°
82°

Forecast

  • 11 AMShowers81°
  • 12 PMShowers81°
  • 1 PMShowers80°
  • 2 PMShowers78°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms77°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers69°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 2 AMCloudy66°
  • 3 AMCloudy65°
  • 4 AMCloudy65°
  • 5 AMShowers64°
  • 6 AMShowers63°
  • 7 AMShowers63°
  • 8 AMShowers65°
  • 9 AMCloudy67°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thunderstorms69°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%82°62°Rain this morning with thunderstorms developing for the afternoon. High 81F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms this evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%70°57°Scattered thunderstorms. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°60°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%84°63°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 63F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%85°65°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High near 85F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%80°60°Rain. Thunderstorms possible...mainly in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thundershowers in the evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low near 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%71°59°Light rain early. Then remaining cloudy. High 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%73°58°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%76°60°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%82°60°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 82F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 60F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 68%68%
Precipitation: 38%38%
Precipitation: 52%52%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph North

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    41%
  • Visibility
    3.11 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Rain this morning with thunderstorms developing for the afternoon. High 81F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms this evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:42 AM5:25 PM

Map