Alcinopolis

Brazil
ClearClear
95°
70°
70°

Forecast

  • 5 AMClear70°
  • 6 AMSunny71°
  • 7 AMSunny74°
  • 8 AMSunny80°
  • 9 AMFair86°
  • 10 AMFair90°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy95°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy95°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy90°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy73°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%95°70°Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High near 95F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%92°65°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 92F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%74°59°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Occasional light rain. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°62°Partly cloudy skies. High 83F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°67°Plentiful sunshine. High around 90F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 67F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%93°70°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 93F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%84°65°Showers and thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thundershowers in the evening, then overcast overnight with occasional rain. Low near 65F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°66°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High near 80F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 66F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%81°65°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 81F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low near 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%83°64°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 83F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    70°
  • Humidity
    52%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High near 95F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:45 AM5:27 PM

Map