Turiacu

Brazil
ClearClear
76°
74°
76°

Forecast

  • 11 PMClear76°
  • 12 AMClear76°
  • 1 AMClear76°
  • 2 AMClear75°
  • 3 AMClear75°
  • 4 AMClear75°
  • 5 AMClear75°
  • 6 AMClear75°
  • 7 AMSunny77°
  • 8 AMShowers81°
  • 9 AMShowers83°
  • 10 AMShowers86°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 12 PMShowers88°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 3 PMFair86°
  • 4 PMFair86°
  • 5 PMSunny85°
  • 6 PMSunny83°
  • 7 PMClear81°
  • 8 PMClear79°
  • 9 PMClear78°
  • 10 PMClear77°
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%76°74°A clear sky. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%88°74°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°74°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%87°73°Mostly sunny early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later in the day. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°75°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 88F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°75°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°75°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%87°75°Thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°75°Showers and thundershowers in the morning will give way to steady rain in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°75°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 89F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A clear sky. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:07 AM6:09 PM

Map