Godofredo Viana

Brazil
ClearClear
89°
76°
76°

Forecast

  • 2 AMFair76°
  • 3 AMFair76°
  • 4 AMFair76°
  • 5 AMFair77°
  • 6 AMFair78°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms88°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMFair85°
  • 6 PMFair83°
  • 7 PMClear81°
  • 8 PMFair80°
  • 9 PMFair80°
  • 10 PMFair79°
  • 11 PMFair79°
  • 12 AMFair79°
  • 1 AMFair79°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°76°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°Thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%89°76°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly clear. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°77°Thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy late with light rain possible. High 89F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°77°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 77F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°77°Thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 66%66%
Precipitation: 58%58%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Mainly clear skies. Low 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:00 AM6:05 PM

Map