Cururupu

Brazil
FairMostly Clear
79°
75°
79°

Forecast

  • 9 PMFair80°
  • 10 PMFair79°
  • 11 PMClear78°
  • 12 AMClear78°
  • 1 AMFair77°
  • 2 AMFair77°
  • 3 AMFair77°
  • 4 AMFair77°
  • 5 AMFair77°
  • 6 AMFair77°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 9 AMShowers85°
  • 10 AMShowers86°
  • 11 AMShowers87°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy88°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 4 PMFair86°
  • 5 PMSunny84°
  • 6 PMSunny82°
  • 7 PMClear80°
  • 8 PMClear79°
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°75°Mostly clear. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%89°76°A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°77°Thunderstorms in the morning, then becoming mostly sunny late. High around 90F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°77°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Lots of sunshine late. High near 90F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%88°76°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°77°A few thunderstorms in the morning. Mostly sunny skies during the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°77°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with more showers at times. High around 90F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%90°76°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High near 90F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°76°Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous in the morning. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 36%36%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly clear. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:58 AM6:02 PM

Map