Cedral

Brazil
FairMostly Clear
86°
76°
78°

Forecast

  • 2 AMFair78°
  • 3 AMFair78°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 10 AMShowers85°
  • 11 AMShowers85°
  • 12 PMShowers86°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms84°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms84°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMFair79°
  • 10 PMFair79°
  • 11 PMFair79°
  • 12 AMFair78°
  • 1 AMFair78°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°76°Scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%85°75°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High near 85F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°75°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 86F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°76°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High near 85F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°77°Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 77F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%86°76°Showers and thundershowers in the morning giving way to periods of light rain in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%88°76°A few thunderstorms in the morning. Mostly sunny skies during the afternoon. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%89°76°Rain showers in the morning with bright sunshine in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°77°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°76°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening then periods of showers after midnight. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 22%22%
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 63%63%
Precipitation: 54%54%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:04 AM6:05 PM

Map