Candido Mendes

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
86°
74°
76°

Forecast

  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 12 PMShowers86°
  • 1 PMShowers86°
  • 2 PMShowers86°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMFair82°
  • 7 PMFair80°
  • 8 PMFair79°
  • 9 PMClear78°
  • 10 PMClear77°
  • 11 PMClear76°
  • 12 AMClear76°
  • 1 AMClear76°
  • 2 AMClear76°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%86°74°Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to steady rain in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Clear skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%87°74°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 87F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°75°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°76°Partly cloudy skies. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°75°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%88°75°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%88°75°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%88°75°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%89°76°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 68%68%
Precipitation: 78%78%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to steady rain in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:07 AM6:10 PM

Map