Candido Mendes

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
87°
74°
85°

Forecast

  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 11 AMShowers86°
  • 12 PMShowers87°
  • 1 PMShowers80°
  • 2 PMShowers83°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMFair78°
  • 10 PMFair78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy82°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%87°74°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°75°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%87°75°Scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low around 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%85°75°Thunderstorms likely. High near 85F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%87°75°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°75°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%88°76°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%88°75°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%88°75°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mainly clear. Low around 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°75°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    94°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Overcast with rain showers at times. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:07 AM6:10 PM

Map