Axixa

Brazil
FairMostly Sunny
89°
73°
88°

Forecast

  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 6 PMFair85°
  • 7 PMFair82°
  • 8 PMFair80°
  • 9 PMFair79°
  • 10 PMFair78°
  • 11 PMFair77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMFair74°
  • 5 AMFair74°
  • 6 AMClear74°
  • 7 AMFair76°
  • 8 AMSunny80°
  • 9 AMSunny84°
  • 10 AMSunny86°
  • 11 AMSunny88°
  • 12 PMSunny90°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°73°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%94°73°Generally sunny. High 94F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°73°Partly cloudy skies. High 93F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%93°72°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 93F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%93°74°Sunshine. High 93F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°75°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing overnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%88°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with more showers at times. High 88F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%93°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 93F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%94°75°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 94F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%95°75°Mostly sunny skies. High near 95F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low around 75F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 22%22%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph ESE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    92°
  • Humidity
    50%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Mainly clear. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:03 AM6:02 PM

Map