Bom Jesus do Norte

Brazil
ShowersShowers
67°
63°
65°

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers64°
  • 6 AMShowers64°
  • 7 AMCloudy64°
  • 8 AMCloudy65°
  • 9 AMCloudy66°
  • 10 AMCloudy66°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMCloudy67°
  • 1 PMShowers67°
  • 2 PMShowers66°
  • 3 PMShowers65°
  • 4 PMShowers65°
  • 5 PMShowers64°
  • 6 PMShowers63°
  • 7 PMShowers63°
  • 8 PMShowers63°
  • 9 PMShowers63°
  • 10 PMShowers63°
  • 11 PMShowers63°
  • 12 AMShowers63°
  • 1 AMCloudy62°
  • 2 AMCloudy62°
  • 3 AMCloudy62°
  • 4 AMCloudy62°
  • 5 AMCloudy62°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%67°63°Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%65°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°62°Cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 75%75%68°63°Rain today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 75% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°65°Cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°65°Cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%86°63°Mostly sunny today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°68°Cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°68°Cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°67°Cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SE

Barometer

29.3 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    5.72 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:27 AM5:45 PM

Map