Ubajara

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
84°
68°
69°

Forecast

  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 3 AMCloudy68°
  • 4 AMShowers68°
  • 5 AMShowers68°
  • 6 AMShowers68°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 11 AMBlustery79°
  • 12 PMBlustery81°
  • 1 PMBlustery83°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 PMFair75°
  • 10 PMFair74°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy69°
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%84°68°Night - Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to ESE at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 7 to 16 mph (11.3 to 25.7 kph).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%87°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%88°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°68°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%88°70°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%91°69°Sunny today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°70°Sunny today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%93°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 93 °F (33.9 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

27.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to ESE at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds ESE at 7 to 16 mph (11.3 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:43 AM5:45 PM

Map