Piritiba

Brazil

Forecast

  • 9 PMShowers65°
  • 10 PMShowers65°
  • 11 PMShowers65°
  • 12 AMShowers64°
  • 1 AMShowers64°
  • 2 AMShowers64°
  • 3 AMShowers64°
  • 4 AMShowers64°
  • 5 AMShowers63°
  • 6 AMShowers63°
  • 7 AMShowers63°
  • 8 AMShowers64°
  • 9 AMShowers64°
  • 10 AMShowers64°
  • 11 AMShowers64°
  • 12 PMCloudy65°
  • 1 PMCloudy66°
  • 2 PMCloudy67°
  • 3 PMCloudy67°
  • 4 PMCloudy67°
  • 5 PMCloudy66°
  • 6 PMCloudy66°
  • 7 PMCloudy66°
  • 8 PMCloudy65°
  • 9 PMCloudy65°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%68°64°Night - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds SE at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Showers with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds SE at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%68°63°Showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°63°Cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°63°Cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°63°Cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph SE

Barometer

27.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    5.72 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds SE at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Showers with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds SE at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:51 AM5:40 PM

Map