Pindobacu

Brazil
ShowersShowers
70°
66°
70°

Forecast

  • 11 PMShowers69°
  • 12 AMShowers69°
  • 1 AMShowers68°
  • 2 AMShowers68°
  • 3 AMCloudy68°
  • 4 AMShowers68°
  • 5 AMShowers68°
  • 6 AMShowers67°
  • 7 AMShowers69°
  • 8 AMShowers70°
  • 9 AMShowers72°
  • 10 AMShowers74°
  • 11 AMShowers76°
  • 12 PMCloudy77°
  • 1 PMCloudy79°
  • 2 PMCloudy79°
  • 3 PMShowers79°
  • 4 PMShowers78°
  • 5 PMShowers77°
  • 6 PMShowers74°
  • 7 PMShowers72°
  • 8 PMShowers71°
  • 9 PMShowers70°
  • 10 PMShowers69°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°66°Cloudy with showers. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%80°65°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low near 65F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%83°64°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%83°65°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low near 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%84°67°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 67F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°65°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%85°65°Rain showers early with mostly sunny conditions later in the day. High around 85F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%84°65°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 84F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low near 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°65°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 85F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low around 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°65°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 85F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 51%51%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph SSE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    70°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with showers. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM5:38 PM

Map