Miguel Calmon

Brazil
CloudyCloudy
76°
64°
66°

Forecast

  • 5 AMCloudy66°
  • 6 AMShowers66°
  • 7 AMShowers67°
  • 8 AMShowers68°
  • 9 AMShowers70°
  • 10 AMShowers70°
  • 11 AMShowers72°
  • 12 PMShowers73°
  • 1 PMShowers74°
  • 2 PMShowers74°
  • 3 PMShowers74°
  • 4 PMShowers75°
  • 5 PMShowers74°
  • 6 PMShowers72°
  • 7 PMShowers70°
  • 8 PMShowers69°
  • 9 PMShowers68°
  • 10 PMShowers68°
  • 11 PMShowers68°
  • 12 AMShowers67°
  • 1 AMShowers67°
  • 2 AMShowers66°
  • 3 AMShowers66°
  • 4 AMShowers66°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%76°64°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 76F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%74°64°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°65°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low near 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%77°64°Cloudy with showers. High 77F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%79°64°Mainly cloudy. High 79F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%81°64°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Generally fair. Low 64F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%82°65°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°64°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 84F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 64F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%83°63°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 83F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 63F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%82°64°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 82F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 64F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 76F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:50 AM5:39 PM

Map