Itaparica

Brazil
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
80°
71°
80°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy80°
  • 1 PMShowers79°
  • 2 PMShowers77°
  • 3 PMShowers74°
  • 4 PMShowers73°
  • 5 PMShowers72°
  • 6 PMShowers71°
  • 7 PMShowers71°
  • 8 PMShowers71°
  • 9 PMShowers71°
  • 10 PMShowers71°
  • 11 PMShowers71°
  • 12 AMShowers71°
  • 1 AMShowers71°
  • 2 AMShowers71°
  • 3 AMShowers71°
  • 4 AMShowers70°
  • 5 AMShowers70°
  • 6 AMShowers71°
  • 7 AMShowers71°
  • 8 AMShowers72°
  • 9 AMCloudy73°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy76°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 85%85%80°71°Rain with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to SE at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%74°69°Scattered showers today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 85%85%75°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 85% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°69°Cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%78°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°70°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°71°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°71°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%80°70°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph ESE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    81°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Rain with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from ESE to SE at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:42 AM5:29 PM

Map