Itagi

Brazil
CloudyCloudy
75°
60°
70°

Forecast

  • 6 PMCloudy69°
  • 7 PMCloudy68°
  • 8 PMCloudy67°
  • 9 PMCloudy66°
  • 10 PMCloudy66°
  • 11 PMCloudy66°
  • 12 AMCloudy66°
  • 1 AMCloudy66°
  • 2 AMShowers65°
  • 3 AMShowers65°
  • 4 AMShowers65°
  • 5 AMShowers65°
  • 6 AMShowers65°
  • 7 AMShowers65°
  • 8 AMShowers65°
  • 9 AMShowers65°
  • 10 AMShowers65°
  • 11 AMShowers65°
  • 12 PMShowers65°
  • 1 PMShowers66°
  • 2 PMShowers67°
  • 3 PMShowers67°
  • 4 PMShowers66°
  • 5 PMShowers66°
  • 6 PMShowers65°
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°60°Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).Rain with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%70°64°Showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°62°Cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°66°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°67°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°65°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°64°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%74°64°Rain today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%76°62°Rain today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

28.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    70%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:48 AM5:35 PM

Map