Coribe

Brazil
FairMostly Sunny
88°
66°
76°

Forecast

  • 9 AMFair79°
  • 10 AMFair81°
  • 11 AMFair83°
  • 12 PMFair84°
  • 1 PMFair86°
  • 2 PMFair87°
  • 3 PMSunny86°
  • 4 PMSunny86°
  • 5 PMSunny85°
  • 6 PMClear82°
  • 7 PMClear78°
  • 8 PMClear77°
  • 9 PMClear76°
  • 10 PMClear75°
  • 11 PMClear74°
  • 12 AMFair73°
  • 1 AMFair72°
  • 2 AMFair70°
  • 3 AMFair69°
  • 4 AMClear68°
  • 5 AMClear67°
  • 6 AMSunny67°
  • 7 AMSunny69°
  • 8 AMSunny75°
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%88°66°Plenty of sunshine. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°67°A few clouds from time to time. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 67F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°67°Mostly sunny skies. High 91F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 67F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%90°66°Mostly sunny skies. High near 90F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 66F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°66°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 66F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°68°Partly cloudy. High 91F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%89°67°Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High 89F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain with thunderstorms by morning. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%87°67°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy late. High 87F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°67°Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°66°Thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Plenty of sunshine. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Mainly clear skies. Low 66F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:41 AM5:54 PM

Map