Brejolandia

Brazil
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
87°
69°
72°

Forecast

  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 5 AMShowers72°
  • 6 AMShowers71°
  • 7 AMShowers73°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms73°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°69°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%81°68°Showers and thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°67°Cloudy early with thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 67F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°68°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%92°69°Partly cloudy. High 92F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%94°70°Mostly sunny skies. High 94F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%95°70°Mostly sunny skies. High near 95F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%95°71°Sunny. High around 95F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%95°74°Sunny along with a few clouds. High near 95F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%94°73°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 94F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 76%76%
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 63%63%
Precipitation: 57%57%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:42 AM5:51 PM

Map