Barra da Estiva

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
81°
61°
72°

Forecast

  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 PMShowers80°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 9 PMShowers67°
  • 10 PMShowers66°
  • 11 PMShowers65°
  • 12 AMShowers65°
  • 1 AMShowers64°
  • 2 AMShowers64°
  • 3 AMShowers63°
  • 4 AMShowers63°
  • 5 AMShowers63°
  • 6 AMShowers62°
  • 7 AMShowers63°
  • 8 AMShowers64°
  • 9 AMShowers66°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°61°Partly cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High 81F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 61F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%77°60°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 77F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 60F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°60°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 60F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°61°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°63°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 82F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%79°64°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%78°64°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%74°62°Rain and thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°61°Rain likely. High 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 61F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%78°61°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 54%54%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ENE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    72°
  • Humidity
    66%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    8 (Very High)

Today - Partly cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High 81F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 61F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
5:27 AM5:41 PM

Map