Urucara

Brazil
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Thundershowers
88°
74°
82°

Forecast

  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy88°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°74°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms this evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°76°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 76F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%91°76°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 91F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°76°Partly cloudy. High 92F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%93°77°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 93F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 77F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%92°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 92F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°74°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°75°Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°75°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%88°76°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 51%51%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph East

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Isolated thunderstorms this evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:50 AM5:54 PM

Map