Tefe

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
86°
73°
77°

Forecast

  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms85°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
Saturday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°73°Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing late. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°73°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%90°75°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°74°Partly cloudy. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°74°Partly cloudy skies. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%91°74°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%92°74°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 92F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 22%22%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph WNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing late. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:26 AM6:23 PM

Map