Sao Paulo De Olivenca

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
84°
72°
74°

Forecast

  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMCloudy74°
  • 4 AMCloudy74°
  • 5 AMCloudy74°
  • 6 AMCloudy73°
  • 7 AMCloudy74°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMFair75°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy74°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°72°Scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°73°Partly cloudy skies. High 89F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°73°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°72°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%85°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%87°72°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm after midnight. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%90°73°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.Night - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°73°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly in the morning. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%89°74°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 47%47%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    98%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - A few clouds from time to time. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:42 AM6:40 PM

Map