Sao Paulo De Olivenca

Brazil
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
88°
73°
74°

Forecast

  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thunderstorms73°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thunderstorms75°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thunderstorms79°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms85°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°73°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly late. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°73°Scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%89°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°74°Thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°75°Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°74°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°73°Thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%87°73°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening - fog may develop overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%87°74°Scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly late. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:22 AM6:29 PM

Map